Monday, May 10, 2010

SWF vs. The MILF

To all my hot mama's out there!
Happy MAMAsita day and stay tuned for my Mama's Day Post...

"Single White Female vs. Young Hot Mama's"
SWF vs. MILF (in a sea of hot young mamas i.e sister friends cousins, etc where do i fit in?)...in the interest of staying consistent to bikram yoga and yoga in general...i'm going to tie in prenatal yoga links, post baby yoga, etc.

That's something to keep your palettes' wet for now...i got a good post coming...stay tuned

Leora and Jenny...thank you for setting up an account and "following" my blog...LINK BELOW (signature)

can you guys (if interested...which i know you are!) hahah...can you click "FOLLOW" and become a fan of my blog?
This way Google picks up on it and maybe i have a chance of getting my writing and my crazy thoughts out there!

happy mother's day people
love you guys...

till next time...
KEEP SMILING...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment