Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweat to success

After months of practicing Vinyasa and Power Yoga, I've finally decided to try out Bikram Yoga as a new 'mind over madness' exercises. This yoga consists of 26 poses and is practiced in a studio at 105 degrees Fahrenheit for 90 minutes....I have never seen a sweaty locker room filled with more beautiful bodies in my life! Not @ Equinox, not at NYAC, not @ the Reebok Club, or any other gym for that matter. There must be some sort of secret to this yoga...considering I'm the rookie in the joint, I have a long way to go to stand up to these fabulously looking Bikram Yogis.I'll be visiting the studios in NYC...stay tuned for some hot, sweaty (smelly), intense, Bikram news and reviews! So far I've visited Bikram Union Sq., Bikram Flatiron & Bikram Midtown. There are tons of clubs on our little island and I'm determined to stand up to the beautiful Bikram Yogis (& their barely there Bikram attire)! Tomorrow I'll be testing out the class @ Bikram Yoga UES7PM-8:30PMRegistration required @ www.bikramyoganyc.com <http://www.bikramyoganyc.com/>

No comments:

Post a Comment